Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Abandoned! no not forgotten... I'm back!

Well I did not realise that I have not posted here since November!.
This blog seems abandoned!
I suppose it is explainable though, Nov, Dec, Jan I spent on the couch nauseous and exhausted as I battled through the first trimester of this pregnancy! which is exciting and different from my first one.
Februry... Oh February you never disappoint always interesting!
My birthday is in the first week of February, this year the first week saw me move to a fabulous home and starting an internship in an awesome company, the first step to starting a dream career, also the perfect opportunity to get into my high heels and make the most of my wardrobe before I sported my 'bump'. I spent 3 weeks there, there was even talk of a permanent placement. it was bliss I do not think I've been that happy in a very long time.
Then on Tuesday 22 Feb after spending all morning doing a measure up job (My first), I returned to the office with a bounce in my step thinking "I so have this", sat down to have my lunch... and then My world shook and shattered! literally!

A 6.3 magnitude earthquake ripped through the city I watched as the walls around me swayed, twisted, cracked and tilted, glass door shattering all around me, alarm sirens blasted throughout the city center, everyone was shocked at the magnitude of the disaster (now seems small compared to the devastation in Japan).

So now I am back to where I was back in Nov! and I guess that is why this blog might see a little more action.
x


No comments:

Post a Comment