Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Now what? To style or design?

So lately I've been doing a lot of thinking about what my next move should be.. career wise that is! Since I discovered that being an architect is not really for me I've been contemplating weather I should pursue a career as a stylist or a designer! I am a creative person and I don't think I've found my medium yet! Maybe fashion design is that medium. I've studied Graphic design and Interior Architecture, and I think I I'm ready for the next step... FASHION design, So I'm thinking about enrolling in fashion course next semester. This is really exciting... eeeeeeeeeeeee! 
xx

1 comment:

  1. yes you are a marvelous designer... I think you should pursue something fashionable that incorporates your graphics and architectural designs...

    ReplyDelete