Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Snap Snap!

I've been wanting a good camera for a while now... there is a lot of inspirations around and I just wish I could snap it all in time. So today I will be researching Digital camera's to try and make a decision.... I'm hoping I can afford to get one soon.


My beautiful city was hit by a magnitude 7.1 earthquake 7 week ago which resulted in the loss of many of the character buildings around town. I drive around and see piles of rubble and kinda struggle to remember what once stood there!However, that earthquake and the subsequent few hundred aftershocks resulted in some new activity around town, heavy machinery, signs, workmen, there is actually plenty inspirations out there, colours, textures, emotions.

There will be plenty for me to do when I get that camera...

xx



Check out the latest loss due to that earthquake http://democam.iopen.co.nz/ipcam/manchester/ it is sad this was the first high rise commercial building in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment